Sunday 15 July 2012

Pain Is Temporary,Glory Is Forever





Quote from Abg Rosliee


 "Pain is temporary,Glory is Forever"


This simple phrase captured my attention and my interest towards bodybuilding.My passion towards this sport is now on the peak. I train hard everyday to achieve the body size I dream of. 


Look at the picture above. That is the picture that boost me up & makes my adrenalin rushed to the max. I want that body. Eagerly wanting it so bad. Not just saying but I'm trying my very best to achieve my target.


It is not easy to get that size and shape. I took high respects to your body as well. If your body can't reach the aims,something must be lack in what you did. I'm doing my home exercise. First I want to beat my peers group first before proceed to the next level.


I've bought dumbell & protein supplement now to gain my muscles. In return I've seen some progress in my body mass. I'm looking forward to compete with Abg Rosliee in future. Hopefully,I will beat him.


Train Hard or Go Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment