Wednesday 11 July 2012

Our Vlog

Salam 1 Malaysia, sungguh kasian. my syg's previous post. :( sorry syg. sorry3! tu ja mampu sy ckp.tp ko pn namo sdh terima sorry sy kn?hmmm 'apologise' la,ok kn syg?
syg, I LOVE YOU!!!  igt ni, no matter waht happen,i always wanna be with you khairul! peduli apa saya! hahahaha 


sometimes u try ur hardest but things dont work out the way u wanted them to. AM I RIGHT? AHHHH forget it,we can overcome this matter syg,as long as ure here with me. like i said bfore,i will try my best,my very absolute best to kill my sleep, u just sit back,relax n watch. just that 1 thing i want to emphasize that it is something that we cannot control honey,tgk2 sy ttdo sdh. n the next thing , u furiously mad at me. :( yes,its my fault to fall asleep while texting and callin u. sad. but, be considered la,come on la. 


im at office for the time being but theres nothing to do, so i checked my blog.theres no post from me, so here i am. hehe tu bos sana ja tgk2 saya.tp what the hell. i dunno what to write, i have no idea right now.my english pn 'owh my english' btl sdh skrg ni. ahhhh i miss my khairul so much la !! syg , i miss uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! ok ada kerja sdh. later!














ZAYA

No comments:

Post a Comment