Sunday 15 July 2012

Pain Is Temporary,Glory Is Forever

Dear Boss,

How are you?. How was it feels like sleeping in this heavy rain? Must be so much fun huh bos? I'm here stucked in the office waiting for 10 8x8 provision containers to be load onto MV Setia Unggul boss. I'm wet. Have you ever tried working in the rain? I don't think so boss.

You have to sit in the air condition rooms in your sweet office. Zara knows how hard for me to perform my tasks as Logistics Coordinator boss. This is not an easy tasks for me. I'm proud that I can implement it boss.

Enough said,i've tendered my resignation,so there is nothing much to say about this matter anymore. I never felt that MISC appreciate me during my service. But who cares anyway. I'm about to leave MISC but boss i'm gonna miss all the things I always whine about. Never mind. I'm nothing to MISC.

That's all boss. You should have bid me. I'm a all rounder workers. I worked best under pressure which not everyone can cope in that situation.

Bye Boss

Sincerely

Khairul

No comments:

Post a Comment